Sunday, July 15, 2012

Contest Reminder and Update


Hey, everyone - just a reminder that the Writer Unboxed Flash Fiction Contest Week Three is going on right now! Head on over and check out this week's prompt. You only have until early Wednesday to sub your entry so don't wait too long . . .

And, I am thrilled to say, my story, "In Pursuit of Pretty Things," made the Top Four for Week Two! This means it will go on to compete in the big final vote in early August. (If you'd like to read it, you can find it here, at about #64.)

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, thanks for the reminder. I checked out the site after your initial post about it and definitely planned to return for the next round of the contest. I also enjoyed (and upvoted :-D) your Week 2 story while I was there, so congrats on the well-deserved top finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jillian - thanks so much! And good luck to you! The Week Three prompt looks like a good one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Madeline! Rooting for you! Toot-toot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy - thank you! (And I like the new pic!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I definitely enjoyed working with this prompt (though it took me a little while). I think I've found the perfect kickstarter to my writing weeks this summer. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jillian - I already "Liked" your story. Very clever! I enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete