* I met my husband during college orientation when we were both trying to get out of taking the science requirement.
* When I was little, my family had a cat whose back legs grew but whose front legs didn't, so he kind of walked/ran like a rabbit. (He was an inside cat so no worries.)
* I broke my collarbone when I was three years old just by falling out of bed.
* I acted like a big dork when I met Stephen King. (More on that in November so please come back and cringe with me.)
* I can't whistle.
* I wear my hair short and wear very little makeup because I am hopeless at doing anything decent/stylish with any of it. (Okay, I'm also just kind of lazy.)
* I would like to swing on a trapeze some day. (Not professionally, just for fun. And with a net, of course.)
* I'm slightly peeved that my name seems to be coming back in style. (I've known about three "Madeline"s in my whole life and now every little girl running loose in the grocery store is named "Madeline.")
* I like to play Scrabble but I'm not very good at it. (Gasp! I know, right?)
* I can't say the word "coffee" without a Brooklyn accent.
Thanks to Julie for tagging me! Now, I'm to pay it forward to five more bloggers. Hmm, okay, here are five ladies I met through The Writers' Platform Building Campaign. I follow/subscribe to all of their blogs and I look forward to reading 10 random things about each of them. So...tag! You're it!