Now I have to link to the person who gave me the award. (See Ms. Cathy C above.) Next, I have to pass the award along to another deserving blogger or two (this is easy - Stacy and Arlene!) and congratulate them - I'll do that when I'm done here. And, lastly, I have to share seven things about myself. Here goes...
1) My two favorite books are A Tree Grows in Brooklyn and The Stand.
2) When I actually met Stephen King, I acted like a complete dork.
3) One of my favorite TV shows is Law & Order: SVU and when I found out the two main characters/actors were changing roles and leaving, I just about cried. (See above: Dork. Big dork.)
4) I don't lend out books. (If I loved a book, I will give it to you as a gift or tell you about it so you can go get your own copy.)
5) One of my guilty pleasures is Hamburger Helper. (Yeah, I know.)
6) My husband proposed to me while we were riding in a horse drawn carriage.
7) As a kid, I used to put on magic shows for my parents and grandparents, and I would make my sister hide under the table so she could lift it and make it look like it was levitating. (Of course, it barely left the ground and when it did, it was crooked but she tried. She tried.)