Wednesday, July 14, 2010

If You Write Fiction, You'll Want to Read This

The July/August issue of WOW! Women on Writing is out, and let me just say, it's a good one!  The Fiction Writer's Toolkit is stuffed with all kinds of great articles about everything from scenes to setting to structure.  Oh, and did I mention the "Voice:  Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are" article?  Hmm, well it seems someone named Cathy C. Hall (yeah, I know she's my writing pal and yours!) wrote a fun and informative piece about voice.  I definitely recommend it...and not just because she quoted me in it. :)

2 comments:

  1. And I'd recommend it, too...and not just because I wrote it. :-)

    Thanks for lending your wonderful voice to the article, Madeline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Cathy. Thanks for including me in it! (Aren't we all just so polite?!)

    ReplyDelete