Monday, May 3, 2021

The Perfect Match - Shallow Waters Vol. 7: A Flash Fiction Anthology

What happens when a car and driver find that the middle of nowhere might actually be the end of the road?

 

Find out . . . in my story "The Perfect Match."




From the publisher - 

 

Take a Deep Breath and Dive Beneath the Surface of Shallow Waters—Where Nothing Stays Buried.

With 23 Dark Fiction & Horror tales diving beneath the surface of life, death, and the mystery that lies beneath. 

Volume seven includes suspenseful stories with themes of isolation, the drive-in, cars, love, tragedy and loss, post-apocalypse, and camp horror.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't it?! I like how the covers tie the whole series together.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, intrigued by your story title. The cover looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rachna! I'm glad the title intrigued you. I always try to give my titles some layers so that there's usually more to them than meets the eye, especially after reading the story. :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations!!! The cover is awesome, and your story sounds really good...in a scary way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tyrean! I'm glad you liked the one line hook - I struggle so much with writing those. :)

      Delete