Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Fierce, No Fear and Strut Your Stuff - Nailpolish Stories

The October 2014 issue of Nailpolish Stories is up, and I'm thrilled to have two pieces in it. 

"Fierce, No Fear" is especially appropriate since this is Breast Cancer Awareness month, while "Strut Your Stuff" will make you smile and cheer for those who dance to their own music.

Nailpolish Stories, A Tiny and Colorful Literary Journal is so creative and fun! If you head on over, I hope you enjoy the stories, and I hope you'll consider writing and submitting some of your own. 

26 comments:

  1. Very cool. I'm going to have to check it out, and of course your entries are excellent. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Heading over to read your pieces now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Madeline on having two stories in the journal. The Nailpolish Stories journal sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Donna. The journal is really creative, and I so enjoy reading the stories people come up with based on nailpolish names.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! Will definitely check your stories out - you are a talented writer so I'm expecting great stuff...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope my stories and I don't disappoint....

      Delete
  5. Congratulations!!! That's awesome. It's such a great feeling to see your words in print.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on both your awesome stories - so different and both so fierce. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're right - they're both fierce, in their own way. :)

      Delete
  7. Congrats, Madeline! You have such a knack for the super shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clever title for the journal. I'll have to take a look. Sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on having two of your stories selected! They are both fantastic as always. Love Millie twirling in her leotard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! I'll check out the journal, for sure. My aunt was just diagnosed with breast cancer in both breasts, so "Fierce, No Fear" sounds timely for me.

    ReplyDelete