So, I'm supposed to share seven facts about myself. Hmm, let's see if I can come up with something A) interesting and B) something I haven't told you all already... Here goes!
1) One of my favorite pairs of shoes ever were a pair of pink and gray Converse high tops. I wore them with my high school uniform. (Classy, I know.)
2) I find myself hooked on the TV shows "Nashville" and "Scandal." (I find this odd because I'm not really into country music or politics.)
3) I still have my teddy bear and Raggedy Ann dolls from when I was a kid.
4) I have a huge collection of seashells and other beach miscellanea.
5) I give myself a pep talk before most social encounters.
6) When my husband and I were dating, I pretended to not be nervous about going on a really high roller coaster because I wanted him to think I was brave. (That was dumb for a number of reasons, but especially because we'd been friends for three years before that so he pretty much already knew I was a chicken.)
7) It might seem to others that I say "no" easily and quickly, but believe me, a lot of agonizing and consideration and weighing the pros and cons goes on before I do.
I'm also supposed to pass this on to seven other bloggers who inspire me, but I'm not going to do that because I think a lot of you have already received this award - and rightly so! - and I honestly couldn't pick just seven. You all inspire me in different ways - whether it's through laughs, advice, encouragement, or book reviews, etc. I am grateful to all of you for brightening my blogging days!