Monday, September 17, 2012

Motivational Monday


THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 
RUT AND A GRAVE
IS THEIR DIMENSIONS.
(Ellen Glasgow)

I am in a rut. 

But not for long.

Don't worry - it's all good! I'll tell you about it soon.

So, how about you? Are you in a rut? Go ahead and share in the comments what you need to do differently or let us know what you're already doing to shake things up for yourself. 

* I'm taking a bit of a blogging break over the next couple of weeks. I'll be checking in here and there - please don't forget about me! - but I apologize in advance if I miss something important and exciting. *

6 comments:

  1. only my housework (and chauffering) make me feel like i'm in a rut! there are plenty of surprises that keep me hopping!

    curious about yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't a rut, but I was unmotivated as far as writing for a while last year.
    Hope you find that spark and get out of your run soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with your blogging break! I hope all goes well. No worries, I will catch up with you when you return dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm in one too. See you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you're in a rut, Madeline, I think we've all been there at various times. Take care and I hope you have a relaxing break!

    See you when you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a quote to ponder. Man, I don't know. With the restart of the school year, I haven't done much writing; but I hope to climb out of that rut today.

    ReplyDelete