Monday, December 27, 2010

Motivational Monday Quote


OUR BUSINESS IN LIFE IS NOT TO GET AHEAD OF OTHERS,
BUT TO GET AHEAD OF OURSELVES - TO BREAK OUR OWN RECORDS,
TO OUTSTRIP OUR YESTERDAY BY OUR TODAY.
(Stewart B. Johnson)

I'm going to keep this in mind as I work on my goals and resolutions.  It's not about everyone else and what they're doing.  It's about you being a better writer, a better you.  It's about me being a better writer, a better me.  We can all co-exist, we can all cheer each other on, both in person and on the page.  

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me! And welcome to Write1Sub1; it's sure to be an awesome year of writing for us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the welcome and for stopping by!

    I was just getting ready to do a post about the challenge, help spread the word over here at The Shellshank Redemption.

    ReplyDelete