Monday, October 4, 2010

Motivational Monday - the Makeover!

Motivational Mondays are getting a makeover - slimming down, putting on a new face, etc.  Positive and upbeat quotes are this season's newest trends and we here at The Shellshank Redemption are nothing if not fashion forward (Okay, really, it's Mrs. Larry who's the most fashionable in this household, followed closely by my husband.  Don't even ask about me or Larry.)   

Now Little Miss Susie Sunshine I am not but I do like a good motivational quote.  I often need a good motivational quote.  Writing - and life - can be hard and sometimes all it takes is a few well chosen words to get us back on our feet or to get us moving forward again.  I hope this quote and future ones will give you the oomph you need when you need it.   Have a great week!

YOU HAVEN'T FAILED UNTIL YOU STOP TRYING.
(??)

These words remind me that rejection letters don't necessarily mean I failed; they mean I kept trying.  It's a different version of success, but hey, I'll take it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment